Sliabh Liag is Ireland’s ultimate sea cliff experience and a signature point on the Wild Atlantic Way coastal touring route. Located in the Gaeltacht region of County Donegal, Sliabh Liag are the highest accessible sea cliffs in Europe where the cliff face of Bunglas rises over 600m above the ocean below.
We have a host of events for you to choose from:
- 5km Uphill Challenge, 500m+ elevation gain
- 13km, 530m+ elevation gain
- 25km, 1,000m+ elevation gain
- 50km, 2,000m+ elevation gain
- Marathon Trilogy: 5km Uphill + 13km + 25km
Prepare to be dazzled by the panoramic view across Donegal Bay, which is simply breathtaking. Experience the unique wonders of the natural biodiversity of marine flora and fauna found here.